Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Dream

Part Two of What My Rabbit is Teaching Me About Love is coming up later today.  I just needed to post about a dream I had last night.

I dreamt about about a childhood friend who died a few years ago.  I hadn't been in contact with him for many years when I heard about his death.  He was a dear and special friend, who I trusted with truths about myself that no one else knew, and who was steadfastly honorable with my trust.  I loved him, and still do.

He died in a manner that made parents who had already been asking why want to scream it into the wind.  My heart is still broken, and since his death I have been wanting to write to his parents to tell them what he meant to me.  In my dream, I was standing outside his parents' house, weeping.  I woke up weeping.

Today, I will write that letter.

More about Pippin later...

No comments:

My Zimbio