Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I'm going back to Middle Earth!!!

I cannot possibly express how overwhelmingly excited I am to be going to see The Hobbit tomorrow with Grace and my friends, Sandy and Karen.  My mind has been so on school and work and on physically making it through this week that I have just now realized what a thrill it will be to revisit Middle Earth.  I love, love, love the Lord of the Ring series, I've read the books repeatedly, have seen the movies countless times, and cannot wait to go back, and to see how it all started.

* happy, happy sigh*

I'm thinking, this holiday season may be a good time for a Lord of the Ring marathon.  All three movies, extended editions, back to back. With Hobbit food, lots of ale, wine and friends.  So...is there anyone out there who hasn't ever done a LOTR marathon?  Aw, c'mon...you know you want to...

Heh heh.

I can't wait for tomorrow! *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

No comments:

My Zimbio